- Any cloud native compatible infrastructure such as Kubernetes from version 1.10+ or OpenShift from version 3.11+
- Cert Manager for automatic SSL certificates
- Dynamic Volume Provisioning with Read-Write-Many capability for deployment scaling and general storage. Possible solutions are OpenEBS NFS, NFS Subdir External Provisioner or similar provisioners.
- Minimum Quota of 4 GB RAM and 1 vCPU for the namespace
- A docker container with your Ibexa Project build by your pipeline. Otherwise you can use the shipped default Ibexa image from your settings without project specific customization.
- For the operator you need cluster-admin permissions. Otherwise namespace based permissions are sufficient.
- Helm 3.8.0 is installed on the machine from where you deploy charts.
- You are logged in on the CLI to the cluster or have setup your
You can now continue with the dependency installation.
Last update: March 1, 2023